Re: MGs and More--Fisher Jones

To: "Charles & Peggy Robinson" <ccrobins@ktc.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MGs and More--Fisher Jones
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 19:12:52 -0400
I can second the good words about Fisher Jones.  He has VERY good prices on
used parts, and is a good guy to deal with...I got my used wood rim steering
wheel from him, and couldn't be happier...Just my .02...I have no financial
interest, just a satisfied customer...

"Take time to smell the roadsters."
Michael S. Lishego