Re: MG Only

To: John Zumsteg <johnz@halcyon.com>
Subject: Re: MG Only
From: Chad Cooper <mgb72@airmail.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 19:10:24 -0500
I used to live in  Spanaway, I used them a few times.  I am now in
Dallas, it just so happens that I kept there business card simply
because it was cool.  It is basically a photo of a GT and a T Series in
a park...Anyway, the number and adress was/is:
206-565-0793
2912 69th ave W
Bldg. D
Tacoma, WA 98466