headrests for 69B roadster

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: headrests for 69B roadster
From: "bmahoney" <bmahoney@okcity.tds.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 06:28:58 -0500
HELP!!!!!!!!!  The plastic pieces that go on the headrest for adjustment
are totally shot!  I have called all the parts supplies that I can find
(Moss, VB,  etc) and have been told that nobody makes them.  Does anyone
have any idea where I might find them or another idea  to make do with???
I'd look in the junkyard, but don't believe it would do any good....any 30
year old plastic will probably be just as bad as mine!!!

TIA

Becky