Re: MGB Jack Color - Now pretty much a trivial thread...:)

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Jack Color - Now pretty much a trivial thread...:)
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 18:19:15 -0500
Paul:
Thanks for the quote! I guess I need to buy Clausager's book next. I just
finally shelled out for the Bentley Manual (and a Chilton's for the wife's
Mazda Mx-3).
There are a lot of other things I could be worried about on this car, of
course.
My car is a "4/73", but the jack is blue. Of course, that really doesn't
mean anything. Maybe I'll look for a picture of the King Dick (chuckle) red,
and paint it that way, but the blue does look nice against the Blaze Red in
the trunk.
Again, this may be "pole-vaulting over mouse turds" (rather than anal), but
anyone have a B (or Midget) with an April '73 date of manufacture? What
color is your jack?
I still think that in '73, they had a pile of red, black and blue jacks at
Abingdon, and just tossed whichever one came to the top of the pile.
Dan
'73 B