Thx & Part Search

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Thx & Part Search
From: Williams/MG Guy <mgguyc100@newedge.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 19:04:34 -0600 (MDT)
Yo listerpersons...

Firstly, thanks to all who took time to respond to my overspray oversight.
(Mike Robson, R.Johnson, Valeria Stabenow and Jim Carlile - I'll give your
recommendations a try...standby...) BTW, what is this 'Clay Magic'?

And...I'm still lookin' for that small oil cooler line support strap
connector, both brackets, and the fine bolt. Anyone?

Just returned from the season's first full-fledged drive by the ocean in the
roadster, with it's new overdrive. Too sweet, just too sweet...

Again, thanks to all...

Terry 'Rockin' Down The Highway' Williams
'70 BGT
'68 roadster