Re: Water Retention

To: "Carl Mole" <C.Mole@tees.ac.uk>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Water Retention
From: "bill" <pplusb@northlink.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 15:16:26 -0700
Carl - there is a drain.  From underneath, on the driver's side of the
tranny, look up and you will see a rubber bulb with a slit in it.  Poke
into the slit with whatever is flat and handy, and you will be rewarded
with a copious shower of water and mud or dust as the case may be.  Do not
know of a decent way to do this without getting yourself, your arm, and/or
your eyes contaminated.

bill