Re: Dim Panel Lights

To: JMerz140@aol.com, jack@lucent.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Dim Panel Lights
From: RJohn50603 <RJohn50603@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 11:42:42 EDT
In a message dated 98-04-28 16:40:34 EDT, JMerz140@aol.com writes:

<< jack,
 You didn't mention what model of an MG for the bulbs but I found some GE 1446
 12V that are the screw-in type.  I bought a box of ten but this was some
years
 ago.  They still might be found at a GE distributor if thats the type you can
 use.  Jim with a 53 TD. >>

Your local Radio Shack may not stock a lot of bulbs, but they have just about
everything in there catalog. They'll order them and send them to you in the
mail. No extra charge for shipping.

I recently found this out when needing some very strange little bulbs for an
old oscilloscope with a lighted scale.

R. Johnson - Dallas