Re: 5 speed vs. OD conversion

Subject: Re: 5 speed vs. OD conversion
From: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 5 May 98 20:00:09 -0700
> On Sunday, May 03, 1998 2:54 PM, BEN RUSET wrote

> I don't want to keep my standard 4 speed.
<SNIP>
> What's a more sensical way of doing things??

I recall someone on the list purchasing an OD transmission from a someone
else on the list who seemed to have access to quite a few of them from an
English source. Perhaps one of those people is still around. If not, I'll
search through my archives to try and find the name. I think my 3-synchro
non-overdrive tranny is wonderful although I'd like to it with a
3-synchro overdrive when it gives up the ghost.

Joseph
67 B Roadster