Re: slow turn signals

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: slow turn signals
From: "Jerry Causey" <jcausey@whidbey.com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 07:19:47 -0800
The wiring loom on my '67 GT is original (except for patches here and
there). I've found that the first thing I should do when any
electrical device exhibits inexplainable behavior is to unplug and
replug every bullet connector in the wiring connected to the device.
Only if this doesn't cure the malady, do I go on to further trouble
shooting. Corrosion builds over the years, and those multiple female
connectors lose some of their grip, as well, so connections get
loose. If I can easily unplug from one, I generally replace it.

Regards,
Jerry