Re: Electrically Dead MG

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Electrically Dead MG
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 19:17:02 +0000
Eric Erickson wrote:

> I then notice two "spare" leads near the coil and one "spare" lug on
> one side of the coil (one green and one white lead on one side of the
> coil and just one white lead on the other) - should there be two leads
> each side of the coil???.

OK, so I felt silly enough asking the world for a choice between two
wires....

Yep.. I did the manly thing and plugged in the green one :-)  There were
some other issues that arose from the drive apart from dislodging the
odd wire or two, but now that it is back in one piece I know where to
look next time.

Fired up a beaut and is ready for a spin on Sunday on its new diet of
rather high octane and high lead AVGAS - racing fuel - which I am
assured is the right thing to do for it.

Thanks for the responses (hey, she's my new baby and I am going through
a steep learning curve - give me a break :-)

Eric
'68 MGB