Wonderful Weekend

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Wonderful Weekend
From: Daniel Pruett <jpruett@tfb.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 15:16:32 -0800
Hello Listers!

Well, today was a great day for MG's.  I went out in my other car (a
1995 VW GTi VR6) and cruised up and down the 101 in So. Cal.  Whew!  I
saw about 7 LBC's running around and did they look nice.  Lets see,
first off was a MGA and I don't know what year, my MG ID is a lacking to
say the least.  But it was a pretty little site, red and it looked
great.  Next up was a 'B of some year and then a '76 'B in green.  Both
looked nice.  Assorted Fiats and Triumphs (not that we care or anything.
;-))  Needless to say, the cloudless skies and warm sun meant tops down
around here and the showing of MG's meant that summer is just about upon
us.  Thank God.  Funny thing was, I saw numerous Miata's and about 50%
of them had their tops up.  How odd....

Daniel Pruett
1977 MGB (needing attention, badly)
1995 VW GTi VR6
--
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher
regard those that think alike than those who think differently."