Re: Wonderful Weekend

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Wonderful Weekend
From: Rene and Marion van Maanen <renevm@support.neth.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 09:51:03 +0200
> We had a stunning weather day here in the UK as well and also saw several
> MX5/ Miatas & MGFs with their roofs up........all the older LBCs were on the
> 'Regency Run' with their hoods properly stowed for the run from Brooklands
> to Brighton. I'm sure a lot of the newer roadster  owners don't really like
> roadsters they just buy them because it is a display of their wealth rather
> that actually wanting a lidless car.
>
> Chris Nevard

Probably their cars look pretty good. But if you're in for a tech talk,
they will have to cut off. You never see these people with any sign of
grease under their finger nails.

In the Netherlands the weather is also very good!
I like the threat on the sunroofs for the GT. I am thinking of buying
one as well!

Rene

Rene and Marion van Maanen
Netherlands Europe