Re: MG Owners Please Comment...

To: MGMagnette <MGMagnette@aol.com>
Subject: Re: MG Owners Please Comment...
From: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 17:02:45 +0000
MGMagnette wrote:

>         As part of a final term paper in an English class that focuses
>heavily on
> semiotics (or the symbolic meaning of things) I ask any non-Jaguar owners out
> there to comment on what a Jaguar means to you, and to describe your
> stereotypical Jaguar owner.
>    I ask that Jaguar owners not reply, or that they identify themselves as
> owners.  Comments, heavily anti-Jaguar or otherwise, are ofcourse welcome, but
> please send them directly to me rather than post them on this MG area and
> waste MG space.  I thank you for your comments.

We have booked a VA tourer as my daughter's wedding car for later this year and
were wondering what to have as a second car - something not modern and not too
flash that overshadowed the VA.  "What about a Mark II Jag?", I said.  My wife
replied "Not likely, I'd look like I was off to rob a bank!"

PaulH.