MG Owners Please Comment...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MG Owners Please Comment...
From: MGMagnette <MGMagnette@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 9 May 1998 22:06:35 EDT
        As part of a final term paper in an English class that focuses heavily
on
semiotics (or the symbolic meaning of things) I ask any non-Jaguar owners out
there to comment on what a Jaguar means to you, and to describe your
stereotypical Jaguar owner.
   I ask that Jaguar owners not reply, or that they identify themselves as
owners.  Comments, heavily anti-Jaguar or otherwise, are ofcourse welcome, but
please send them directly to me rather than post them on this MG area and
waste MG space.  I thank you for your comments.

John
1959 MG Magnette
1972 MGB
1973 MGB-GT