MGB Windshield Question

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB Windshield Question
From: Eric Zambori <eaz@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 07:15:14 -0700
I have a question obout the installation of the windshield on an MGB.
After unfurling the windshield to body seal, do the ends of the seal
(which go under the windshield pillars) go under or over the rubber
seals (labeled as grommets in most parts catalogs) which seal the
pillars.  I looked at about a half dozen MGS at a local repair shop and
3 of them had the main seal under the corner seals closest to the body
and the other 3 had the corner seals closest to the body and then the
end of the main seal on top of that and then the windshield itself.

My car's at the body shop being painted and I need to tell the body shop
the proper order for when he installs it.

THANKS
Eric Zambori
72 MGB