Re: Clutch replacement

To: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Clutch replacement
From: John Fredrikson <jtfred@on134th.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 10:34:45 -0500
Actually the shop I checked with is one that I have used quite a bit in
Moorhead, MN. The car is in storage outside of Fargo, ND.

It looks as if I will bring the car down to the Cities before I do the clutch.
I would be interested in any recommendations you have for good LBC garages in
the area.

Thanks,
John F.
Minneapolis, MN