front end alignment

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: front end alignment
From: RAY WYGONIK <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 08:32:01 -0400 (EDT)
I rebuilt the front during the 7 year project on my 74 B.  But once I got it
inspected last week I was in to much of a hurry to drive it to take time to get
the front end aligned.  In less than 100 miles I ruined a front tire.  The
outside half of the passenger front is completely bald while the inside half
has good tread.

It is in the shop today.  Is there anything else that could be causing this
other than the wheels not aligned straight?  The only adjustment I see are the
tie rod ends to get the front wheels parallel to each other.   I don't want to
ruin the new tires if there is another problem I should be looking at.