Re: front end alignment

To: "RAY WYGONIK" <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
Subject: Re: front end alignment
From: "Murray Arundell" <goforit@ecn.net.au>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 23:40:38 +1000
Ray,

You said "When shifting the car does pull slightly to the passenger side
between gears."  Suggest that you check your rear suspension.  Sounds like
your rear axle is twisting slightly.  Check the U bolts are tight and while
you're there check your rear springs for breakages or spring leafs that
have lost tension.

Cheers,

Murray Arundell
Brisbane - Australia