Re: Joined the Faithful.......(longish 1st impressions)

To: "Webber, Geoff" <gwebber@dow.com>
Subject: Re: Joined the Faithful.......(longish 1st impressions)
From: Becky Mahoney <bmahoney@home.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 19:05:10 -0500
congrats Geoff........I also have a 69 roadster and personally, I
believe we have the best of the best.  (now...don't y'all go getting
your dag-gum asbestos suits on again!)  I think it is truly great that
we are as partial as we are to our british cars.  After all, with all
the tinkering and tlc that they need, if we didn't love 'em, we would
all be driving other cars (some might pick Miata's, some might pick
cadillac.......to each his own.......as for me, my MGB makes me free)
Geoff, enjoy the ride and keep in touch.  Glad to see some enthusiasm
for a change!

Becky
69 roadster in final stages of re-assembly!!!HOORAY!!!!!!!