oil cooler on MGB

Subject: oil cooler on MGB
From: "John Steczkowski" <stecz@pswtech.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 11:28:10 -0500
My '75 doesn't have an oil cooler, so, since it's going to be in the high
90s soon, I figure I better install one. I want to do a factory install with
a couple of exceptions, I want a bigger cooler and I'll probably use an oil
thermostat. The question is, where does the factory cooler mount, I assumed
it was directly in front of the radiator, but there aren't any attachment
points (no captive nuts as I thought there should be), however on the
cowling right behind the bumper there are some captive nuts, but I don't see
how an oil cooler would attach.

----
John Steczkowski
Director, Business Systems Solutions, Central & West
PSW Technologies, Inc.
512-343-6666
stecz@pswtech.com
http://www.pswtech.com/~stecz