British Car week

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: British Car week
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 19:30:37 EDT
Well, Im doing my part, spent the morning running errands in the 72, then
put another coat of meguiars on the seats of the Riley.
I made a bit of a mistake this afternoon though - i decided to take the
GT out to deliver children hither and thither - it was 85 degrees, the
car ran fine but i really didnt need a roof!!
Sightings were a little thin, apart from my own cars and the Riley i saw
one 75/76 B parked in a garage, a TR7 convertible AND a TR7 coupe both
driving around Danbury - Cmon lads, lets see you out there!!

BTW - i dont count any sort of Jag after the E type as a sighting -
theres plenty of XJ6s/XJSs around but pound to a pinch of sh*t the
matrons driving them dont know what they are!! ditto LandRovers

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster