Re: Location of oil cooler on MGB

To: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: Location of oil cooler on MGB
From: "BMC" <bmc@syspac.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 06:59:16 -0600
Get down on your knees knave! (always wanted to have something to use that
phrase with, employees I dont think would find the humour in it)  Look below
bumper and you will see the location of the two vents for the oil coolers
air intake.  Looking up from behind the valance you will see two large holes
for the hoses to fit to and four holes for the oil cooler to bolt up to.
Good hunting.

Regards,

Jon Nyhus