RE: Location of oil cooler on MGB

To: "ken hedges" <khedges@wkpower.com>, "BMC" <bmc@syspac.com>,
Subject: RE: Location of oil cooler on MGB
From: "John Steczkowski" <stecz@pswtech.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 08:11:03 -0500

I have a sway bar on my '75 (aftermarket). It apparently makes a huge
difference since I don't have the handling problems that other folks
complain about on '75s. I can take the sweeping turns on my way to work
about as fast as I can in my Porsche (ok, so the Porsche feels comfortable a
little faster, but they're close).

----
John Steczkowski
Director, Business Systems Solutions, Central & West
PSW Technologies, Inc.
512-343-6666
stecz@pswtech.com
http://www.pswtech.com/~stecz