Re: Radical Change, but Wrong Car

To: "Nina Barton" <ninab@scoresheet.com>, "Bob MGT" <BobMGT@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Radical Change, but Wrong Car
From: "Jim Carney" <carney_fam_ark@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 22:20:19 -0500
Doesn't it go like this?
Sports Car: Open top, two seats, manual trans, quick & nimble.
GT: Fixed top, two seats & maybe a squab in the back for the kids, fast
touring.
Sports Saloon: Fixed top, 4 doors, but still fun to drive.
Everything else.

Jim
64 MGB roadster (sports car)
62 E-Type coupe (GT)
91 Miata (sports car that doesn't break)
90 735il (Gotta haul that family somehow)