Re: Removing radiator from MGTD

To: "James W. Dunn" <104610.3053@compuserve.com>, "mgs" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Removing radiator from MGTD
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 21:06:55 -0700
Jim.....Simply lever the bottom upwards (or grab the top of the radiator and
"wiggle" it upwards) until the stud extending from the base of the radiator
moves up and away from the rack far enough to get the nut off. When
reassembling, remember to start the nuts and washers on the studs before
pushing it all the way down.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center