Re: Brake Question

To: "Jeff Gulosh" <hooch@tez.net>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Brake Question
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 21:51:50 -0700
Jeff....if the piston is stuck it's because the cylinder has rusted
internally. It just isn't worth messing around to try and remove the piston.
These cylinders are so inexpensive just go ahead and buy two new ones and
give yourself the peace of mind knowing that at least part of your braking
system is in top-notch condition.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center