Brit car week

Subject: Brit car week
From: F Crocker <jafcjr@presys.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 06:48:01 -0700
Only Brit cars seen in Florence, OR since the official beginning of the
week are a couple of Jag sedans driven by local lady real
estate salesfolk.
I am told that a contingent of about 7 MGs should growl thru
town on Saturday (Willamette MG Club).
I am told that an Inca Gold MGB may arrive in Florence courtesy
of Selland Auto Transport, but at this point I'll believe it
when I see it.
--
J. A. Frazer Crocker, Jr.       "I pray and incur
P. O. Box 3184                   silence...am I