Clutch fluid / was: '70 GT - Clutch and Tachometer

To: Gary Davis <GDAVIS@ibr6gw80.gp.usbr.gov>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Clutch fluid / was: '70 GT - Clutch and Tachometer
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@mcione.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 10:01:33 -0600
As far as adding fluid in the clutch master cylinder.  You might want
to check the top of your left foot.  That may be where the fluid is
going.  If this is the case you will need to deal with the clutch
master cylinder.

Larry Hoy; Denver, CO. USA
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 VDP
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"