Delivery in Brit car week

Subject: Delivery in Brit car week
From: F Crocker <jafcjr@presys.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 21:59:31 -0700
Well, the 79 B was delivered in good shape today, arriving about 5;30
pm.
It runs well, AND there is no emissions inspection here on the Oregon
Coast.  So I will be off to Motor Vehicle in the morning.

So, on Saturday I will be watching for the members of the Willamette MG
club to come cruising through town!

--
J. A. Frazer Crocker, Jr.       "I pray and incur
P. O. Box 3184                   silence...am I