The Yellow MGB has Arrived!!!!!!!!!

To: John Crocker <jcrocker@es.com>,
Subject: The Yellow MGB has Arrived!!!!!!!!!
From: F Crocker <jafcjr@presys.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 07:39:31 -0700
Dear All,

About two hours before I was scheduled to start the Ascension day Mass,
the driver called from Eugene for directions.  I arranged for a lay
reader to start the service in case I could not get there on time.  The
driver pulled in about 5:30, unloaded, we inspected (lots of road dirt),
signed, I tossed the keys to Diana and got to church about 5 to six.

Today we will get it washed, practice stowing and replacing the hood
(top) and get it licensed.  Today I also expect to sleep several hours.

Of course, we took it for a ride in the gloaming (left the top up) of
about ten miles.  It is noisier than I had remembered, and it rides
better than I had remembered.  Accelerating out of a curve and feeling
it change from neutral steering to a mild, and very controllable
oversteer was a trip.

EGAD, ZOOKS.

--
J. A. Frazer Crocker, Jr.       "I pray and incur
P. O. Box 3184                   silence...am I