Re: 1973 MGB...How Much??? ( a bit long)

To: "DWADE REINSCH" <dreinsch@tenet.edu>
Subject: Re: 1973 MGB...How Much??? ( a bit long)
From: Ben Ruset <bruset@home.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 12:56:34 -0400
>Gentlemen:
>     This is NOT the kind of discussion and conversation we need on this
>list.  This is a hobby and a joy, not war.

Agreed. He flamed me. I don't understand why people are more offended than I
am.

While I share Jason Sawyer's opinion on Ed Kaler, I do believe that the
harshness of his tone and the brusqueness of his reply speaks more about his
character than anything else I or anyone could post.

Flame wars are stupid and pointless and only detract from the purpose of this
list, which is to have fun and discuss our cars! =)

BEN RUSET - ICQ # 10364973
The MGB Haven & MG Cars Webring

http://members.home.com/mgbhaven