Re:Fast delivery times

To: steveb5815@edgenet.net
Subject: Re:Fast delivery times
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 12:55:19 EDT
On Sun, 24 May 1998 11:57:53 -0400 Steve Bettencourt
<steveb5815@edgenet.net> writes:

>I did order a new float from Victoria British on Thursday. After
>A.S.U.M.E.ing that it wouldn't arrive till Tuesday I spent Saturday
>morning
>trying to find one locally so I could use the car during this nice
>weather
>(no luck). I should have looked in the mailbox  - the float was in
>there
>waiting for me the whole time but I got the carb set up without it. I
>don't
>know how they do it but I am extremely impressed with their delivery.

Last Monday I ordered some bumper hardware from BPC, just a few chrome
bolts
and nuts and the rubber seatings for the overriders, Moss had them here
by Wednesday - you really cant do better than that!!
Unfortunately, half the bumper and the overriders are out for rechroming
and will
likely not "meet" their new bolts for some time - hehe

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster