Great Race

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Great Race
From: Ron Schonscheck <schonny@idt.net>
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 21:03:53 -0600
Although I am new to the mgs list I have been into LBC's for about 6
years and really enjoy them.  I just wanted to let all the MG owners out
there know that I and three friends are involved in the Great Race.  It
begins May 31, in Tacoma, WA and ends June 13, in Haverhill, MA.  We
will be driving a 1947 MG-TC and if anyone should find them in the
vicinity of a pit stop or overnite please stop and say hello.  You can
find all the info by looking at the great race site, greatrace.com.
Cheers
Schonny
MGB vintage racer
BJ8 MKIII