Re: British Car Week-reply-I saw 145 in 1 day!

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: British Car Week-reply-I saw 145 in 1 day!
From: "Scotty" <scotty@dove.net.au>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 18:24:45 +0930

Hi Folks,
            Sunday was a great day for seeing MG's here in South Australia.
We were enjoying our annual Kimber Run. Restricted to a total of 145 MG's
this year, to make the administration of the event easier to handle.

Earliest built MG-SA  Saloon/Sedan
Latest built   MGF- 3 of them?
Earliest T-Type MG-TB
Top drool, IMHO, Red MGA coupe [Just restored and very nice]

        When we stopped for lunch at a winery in the Barossa Valley the cars all
lined up in front on the lawn, in rows, four deep. What a MaGnificent
sight. We had a great day, good food and enjoyed  the company of others,
also MG afflicted. What could be better than that?

Drive them till the roads wear out.

John[Scotty]Scott,
Adelaide,Australia.