Replacement carpet kits

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Replacement carpet kits
From: don <brgmgb@napanet.net>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 09:42:46 -0700
I've been trying to figure out where to get a carpet set for my B GT ('73 in
navy) and I am reluctant to buy any of them.  Your experiences are all too
common.  Why does Moss (and others) sell such junk?  Does anyone that works
for them ever try to use their parts?  Do they listen to their customers?

I have been told that the carpet sets sold by the MG Owners' Club in England
are very high quality.  I will probably get one from them, but I will have
my fingers crossed!

Don Scott