Re: British Car Week

To: Daniel Pruett <jpruett@tfb.com>
Subject: Re: British Car Week
From: Chuck Schaefer <crschaef@mc.net>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 01:07:21 -0500
Dan,

Sounds like the starter bendix may be engaged with the flywheel. Try
turning the shaft on the back side of the starter. I think it's a 3/8
inch square on the end of the shaft. If this is the case, one way will
be real tough to turn, the other way may release the bendix from the
ring gear.

If this fixes it, you may have to remove the starter and graes the
bendix. It may also have on open on the armature. Check that out when
the starter is out

Chuck Schaefer