Re: Minor Problems

To: jkc@esper.com
Subject: Re: Minor Problems
From: bk996@freenet.carleton.ca (Eric R. Stephen)
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 08:37:44 -0400 (EDT)
mga@ffwd.bc.ca
Spencer:  This is a long shot on the overheating but I recall reading in
the Michigan Chapter NAMGAR A-Antics book that at one meeting the club
decided to check the orientation of the fan on those car that were
overheating.  Three out of five had the fan blades reversed.  Just a thought.

Cheers, Eric

--
         ' ' '          Great is the truth and mighty above all things;
      (  o   o )        It endureth and is always strong;