duh (starter switch)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: duh (starter switch)
From: Skye Poier <skye@hoth.ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 16:33:54 -0700
Someone want to clue me in (use small words please) on where I'm supposed
to hook up the leads on this remote starter switch?

I'm assuming to something on the starter, and maybe the battery side of
something on the fusebox?

Am I supposed to turn on the ignition key before using the switch if I
want it to actually start (I don't, since I'll be doing compression test,
but just out of curiousity).  If yes, then I assume you better start it
really soon after turning the key or the coil will melt?

Skye

PS: A few new things on my web site, check out the 'Lucas Colour Guide'
in the Service section which I think is quite nifty.

--
1966 MGB                GHN3L-70307
The MGB Experience      http://www.mgb.bc.ca/