Not a good day.....

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Not a good day.....
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 21:06:17 EDT
Some days are better than others, Tomorrow eill likely be better than
today was!

My 72 needs A arm bushings which it will receive later this week - not a
huge deal but today either the carburation or the timing has decided to
act up - the car idles rough and slower and slower until it finaly conks
out  - its not bad at driving speed but there is a  loss of power -
probably only perceptible to me but then its my car!

If that were not enough, i went to collect my daughter this evening and
managed to step in a healthy gob-sided wad of gum which i tracked
unknowingly back into the car.
Irritating - but then a good wipe with the bug and tar remover and it was
gone.
So whats so terrible thinks you? - after cleaning the carpet i left it in
the kitchen where somebody i am related to - i think by blood rather than
marriage, put it on the stove top which had just been turned
off.........do you know how much smoke you can get out of a floor mat?

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster