Re: what???

To: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>, "Tyson Sherman" <tsherman@tecinfo.com>
Subject: Re: what???
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 08:01:41 -0400
On 5/24/98 8:22 PM so and so  Dan Ray said. (And I quote)

>What gave you the idea that's a B? That can't even be a B chassis - the
>wheelbase is too long. Just another kit car for the velvet painting / Elvis
>lamp crowd...Ain't America great? ;)
>
>Dan

Actually it is a Midget. This car was at Carlisle last year and I stopped
to talk to the owner. Basically ony the body tub was used. I forget what
he did to the chassis. The original was a 76 (I think) Midget. I kind of
left him with the impression I was disapointed in him (wonder why).

Larry Macy
78 Midget (still in the original clothing)

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section