Re: NO LBC / Some people will modify anything!

To: "Nory" <Nory@webtv.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: NO LBC / Some people will modify anything!
From: "Carl Franklin" <carlf@dustdevil.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 00:06:59 -0500
NORY wrote:

>Another interesting toy-themed vehicle sighting this week, for any VW
>fans out there:  A red bug with a great big wind-up key (like they have
>on wind-up toys) sticking up in the back.  Put a smile on my face for
>the rest of the day.

Saw a Bug in Oklahoma City a few years ago that had the same
thing.  Not that well done, though.

My favorite was a Bugeye Sprite with bug antennas sticking
up behind the lights.  Made it look even more like a bug!
They were attached inside the engine compartment and
stuck up through the side of the bonnet some how.
Wasn't permanent (thank goodness) but did catch your
eye.

Carl Franklin
carlf@dustdevil.com  -- Home PC
franklin@mg.cloudccc.cc.ks.us  -- Office PC