Re: NO LBC / Some people will modify anything!

To: "Carl Franklin" <carlf@dustdevil.com>, "Nory" <Nory@webtv.net>,
Subject: Re: NO LBC / Some people will modify anything!
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 04:12:24 -0400
I once saw a pick-up truck that had the bed removed and the rear axle set
directly underneath the rear of the cab.  The cab was covered in brown vinyl
to simulate a high-top roller skate and was used to advertise for a roller
rink.

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/