Re: "Canopy" for roadsters

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: "Canopy" for roadsters
From: wisem@db.erau.edu (Mark A. Wise)
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 13:36:57 -0400
Maybe I should clarify.  This is something that would have to be removed
before driving.  It probably wouldn't be as easy as a tonneau, (since youe
usually don't have to take the tonneau off before driving), but it would be
"drier", I think. It would also be easier than putting the top up and down
when parked.

- Mark

>Mark,
>Seen something like you describe for Jeeps and other selected 4-wheelers.
>Never seen one for an MG. Personally I would like some more info.
>However, Attaching it to the wheels?? kinda make drivin' difficult, if
>you ask me. And I thought the whole idea was to drive w/o the top and not
>get wet.
>
>Wait a minute - isn't that what the the hood is for any way?
>Or maybe af faster way to get under cover (That I could deal with. See
>post per Carlisle)
>
>Larry Macy
>78 Midget
>
>Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
>macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
>System Manager/Administrator
>Neuropsychiatry Section
>Department of Psychiatry
>University of Pennsylvania
>3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
>Philadelphia, PA 19104
>
>In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
>gates?

   Mark A. Wise                                    Tel: (+1) (904) 226-7668
   Department of Human Factors                     Fax: (+1) (904) 226-7050
   Embry-Riddle University                      E-mail: wisem@db.erau.edu
   600 S. Clyde Morris Blvd.
   Daytona Beach, FL  32114 USA