[NC] MGA for sale...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [NC] MGA for sale...
From: Carol <car@intersatx.net>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 13:06:00 -0500
HI, all...

Me and my warped sense of humour! I found this ad and decided I needed to
take a look at a $25,000 MGA. So... I was reading the specs.. (BTW, it's
white, and not that perfect...)

I found myslef ROTFL when I got to the part where the ad reads "not smoked
in" as IF that makes a heck of a lot of difference in 1) a roadster, and 2)
a car that's going to smell like Castrol anyway!

(Darlin' currently smells like the melted plastic bag that got stuck to the
exhaust system.)

I got a chuckle. Hope you do, too...

Carol

PS Also found a "MG Ausin Healy Sprite" [sic] for sale, too. Rare one,
that....

1957, MG MGA Roadster, $25,000 /OBO

Options Interior Color - Red

Description
              Showcar Condition, Covertible Hard/Soft, Full Body
              Off Restoration,Service Records, Garaged, Not
              Smoked In, Collectors Car