RE: Distributor (vacuum advance) trouble! long but important!

To: "Matt Kulka" <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Distributor (vacuum advance) trouble! long but important!
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 16:30:29 -0400
Thawnks for your words of wisdom!!  Iwas beginning to think everyone was at
work or out driving!!  Anyway your signature line gave me quite a chuckle!!
I just hope my wife will float the loan for the 45D if I must go that route
I'm sure they ain't cheap!!

Safety Fast!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm