RE: 70 MGB GT - Slave Cylinder

To: "Chris Delling" <saschris@flash.net>, "Rick Morrison" <gofastmg@juno.com>,
Subject: RE: 70 MGB GT - Slave Cylinder
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 11:35:13 -0400
I got my MC at Advance for $34, yup, that's $34! I did not come with the
resivoir, you'll need to reuse your old one and purchase new seals for the
res from Moss or whoever you please.

The MC I picked up was for a '69 Midget with the dual brake line system.

I don't know if they do mail order, and don't have any affiliation, or
financial interest, etc. yadda, yadda, yadda......

Robert Weeks
Durham NC
1969 Midget
1968-70 Abitza