Can '67 dash be intalled in 69 GT?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Can '67 dash be intalled in 69 GT?
From: Michael MacLeod <macleodm@cadvision.com>
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 09:45:47 -0600
I've always preferred the early MGB dash and I would like to swap out
the "Pillow" on my '69 and install the earlier, more attractive version.
Has anyone any experience with this?

        Local opinions range from "Are you nuts?" to... "Are you truly nuts?"

        Any advise would be appreciated before I get serious.  Thanks.
--
Mike MacLeod, Water Valley, Alberta "The Swing Geezers"
<http://www.cadvision.com/macleodm/geezers.htm>