Re: LBC NDC (Near Death Experience)

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Kevin Richards" <flybirds@erols.com>
Subject: Re: LBC NDC (Near Death Experience)
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 19:28:57 -0500
Whoo Boy! Glad you made it through ok.
I recently bought a Kidde mini fire extinguisher (habit from my VW bug
days). Fits in the glove box of my '73 B quite nicely, and I'll soon be
"VELCRO"ing it into passenger side footwell on the tranny tunnel.
Cost: about $8, plus $1.50 for the Velcro -- A lot less than a new B not to
mention all the love I've put into it!
Dan
'73 B