Re: Saturday Journey

To: Dan Ray <danray@bluegrass.net>
Subject: Re: Saturday Journey
From: Becky Mahoney <bmahoney@home.com>
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 19:06:06 -0500
Just wait until mine is done...I'll flood the list with reports on all
the latest drives!!!  I did find out about the OKC MG Club at the recent
show and they have a couple of road trips planned and I am certainly
hoping I will be able to participate.  One is to Talihina, which I have
been told is just one of the most magnificant drives available in this
area.  I am sure it won't compete with Hwy 1 in California, but I'd
settle for going to the corner store right now!!!

No apologies necessary...keep putting on the miles and wearing the
smiles.

Becky