Re: [Fwd: OKC All British]

To: "Becky Mahoney" <bmahoney@home.com>, "mg" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: OKC All British]
From: "Dean Crowley" <dcdccccckc@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 23:06:12 -0500
Dick Watson is the President of the Wichita British Car Club. He does own a
beautiful MG..Did he mention that his club is hosting its first car show in
Sept.? It will be in McPherson, Ks. during the Scottish Festival.
I think it is Sept 26th.
Think you lmight be interested?
Sincerely,

Dean E. Crowley